How we help you become a business with a fully optimised growth process
Before digging into the world of Google Analytics, it's good to understand what the overall business aims are and how online activity fits into that.
This could range from customer analysis to USP evaluation.
We then review every element of data in Analytics, including:
- Who's on your website
- How they found you
- What they've done with you
- Problems they had or encountered
- Positive experiences with you
- What they spent with you
This is the 55 minutes of Einstein's hour to solve a problem.
We then deliver a report, based predominantly on data, to advise on where a business should be looking to change and why.
...I would spend 55 minutes on analysing the problem and 5 minutes writing the obvious answer"
We don't do long contracts. We provide a fundamental business change which equates to multiplications of our fees.
We analyse who you try to target, who you are actually attracting and, historically, who your best customers are. These rarely align when we start; they always do once we're finished.
It can be tough for a growing business to hold their grasp on what's important, profitable and a positive or negative decision. Bring data back in and you've got your foundations for success.
Once you know where you're wasting money, you can both plug the gap and invest in what will drive your business forwards.
Keeping your business informed & on-track
- Overall business performance
- Work log from Spec
- Next steps
- Totals, traffic channels, social & activity
- Emailed into your inbox every day / week / month
- Tailored to your business; fully automated
- Keyword positions
- Monthly searches (& changes)
- Learnings from customer behaviour on Google
- Learn where converted leads were generated
- Bottom-line improvement; not just clicks or form fills
- Generate more of your best customers, not your worst