Organic Search, harnessed for you business growth
How we work / an outline of our business growth process through SEO
Einstein was right when he said that if he only had one hour to solve a problem, he would spend 55 minutes defining the problem and the remaining 5 minutes solving it.
Our services all start with a review of where you are now, which presents the obvious way forward.
Our technical SEO project includes:
- Looking at what potential customers search for on Google
- Ensuring that all the technical elements of your website are working so Google can see what you offer
- Providing you with a comprehensive list of actions and amends to make on your website
We look at every piece of content on your website(s), including:
- User-generated content
We then look to optimise what you present to customers to ensure we're answering the queries (search terms) that people are typing into Google.
Once the website is as great as can be, we then turn our attention to improving your businesses reputation around the web.
This includes looking at all mentions of the brand, including:
- Social Media
- Review websites
- Google Maps and useful locational directories (such as Yell and Yelp)
- Partner businesses
- Endorsements, such as awards or accreditations
We utilised it for businesses growth
A simple, popular rolling 3-month plan of action, pushing each element further forward on every visit.
A look at all technical elements of SEO. Can Google read the website? Is the technical side of UX delivering a good experience to Organic Search traffic?
A look at all content elements of SEO. Is the content engaging? Can we improve it? Does it focus on the right or wrong thing?
A look at all offsite elements of SEO. Does your business have a good reputation? Are customers saying good things? Is social working for you?
Keeping your business informed & on-track
- Overall business performance
- Work log from Spec
- Next steps
- Totals, traffic channels, social & activity
- Emailed into your inbox every day / week / month
- Tailored to your business; fully automated
- Keyword positions
- Monthly searches (& changes)
- Learnings from customer behaviour on Google
- Learn where converted leads were generated
- Bottom-line improvement; not just clicks or form fills
- Generate more of your best customers, not your worst
What's it all about with Spec?