Spec Digital Ltd. (who go by the name ‘Spec’) are a small Search Marketing Consultancy based in Leatherhead, Surrey, with clients all over the world. Much of our work is with some of the UK’s leading and most well know retail brands, as well as a handful of SME’s and the occasional startup.
A PPC & SEO Consultant in our company has a number of responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of services to our clients
- Chair regular client-facing meetings & calls with confidence
- Provide expert insights & consultancy
- Map out, plan & deliver projects
- Assist in training programs for brands
- Support billing & administration, both client-facing
- Build long term relationships
- Help extend the network of the business, both partners and clients
Day to day activities
- Communicating with clients, agreeing project scopes and deadlines, including the internal team
- End to end project delivery at a professional standard with subsequent follow-up work
- Occasionally creating content for blogs, email campaigns & other requirements
- Running training sessions internally with clients and at our regular public events
- Attending events around the UK both as a delegate and speaker
- Building a network of contacts both brands and other suppliers
- Bringing regular ideas forward for improving or expanding the company’s operations and processes
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends appropriate to company activities
- Assisting with admin & other tasks when required
Our day starts with a coffee at 8.45am and ends at 5.30pm onwards, dependent on evening events and over-running projects.
What are we looking for?
- A highly energised & self-motivated individual
- 2+ years of client-management experience
- Competent in all aspects of SEO & Online Advertising
- A basic understanding of Social Media, Email Marketing, Web, UX and other digital disciplines
- Highly organised, punctual & keen to over-achieve
- A team player who will do anything short of breaking rules to deliver excellent work, that leads to results for both our business and our clients
- A relevant degree will be taken as a factor, however skill and experience will be the core decision making factors
Why work for us?
- We are a business based on values & beliefs, created by the staff
- A variety of projects & clients, from fashion retail brands to B2B tech companies
- Beautiful & air conditioned offices, close to the station
- A mix of desk-based regularity and travelling to client meetings or various events
- We are growing quickly and currently make a lot of noise for such a small business, so there are plenty of opportunities to be an integral part of our journey
We are a small but very lively company, with ambitions to grow in both team size and client base. We aim to recruit a highly motivated and driven individual with a hunger to learn, going over and above in all areas of their job.
A growing company also provides opportunities as things develop. Leadership skills are not an initial requirement, but something that will also be taken into consideration down the line for promotions, salary reviews and overall business objectives.
Benefits / what’s in it for you?
- Small company with a highly varied day to day
- Opportunity for career progression as the company expands
- Generous company pension & benefits
- Exposure to brands and other experienced consultants
- Requirement to grow and push yourself to new heights
- Exposure to many areas of the business (sales, delivery, management & financials)
- Opportunity to work at the grass-roots of businesses and fuel satisfying marketing growth
Job Type: full-time
Salary: varies depending on experience
Job Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Required language(s): English
Experience: 2-5 years in SEO & PPC