Spec Digital Ltd. (who go by the name ‘Spec’) are a small Search Marketing Consultancy based in Leatherhead, Surrey, with clients all over the world. Much of our work is with some of the UK’s leading and most well know retail brands, as well as a handful of SME’s and the occasional startup.
A Junior PPC & SEO Consultant in our company has a number of responsibilities:
- Provide insights & consultancy to our clients
- Deliver projects to our clients
- Assist in training programs for brands
- Build relationships to work long term with all brands
- Help extend the network of the business, both partners and clients
Day to day activities
- Communicating with clients, agreeing project scopes and deadlines, including the internal team
- Writing & delivering projects to a professional standard with subsequent follow-up work
- Occasionally creating content for blogs, email campaigns & other requirements
- Running training sessions internally with clients and at our regular public events
- Attending events around the UK both as a delegate and speaker
- Building a network of contacts both brands and other suppliers
- Bringing regular ideas forward for improving or expanding the company’s operations and processes
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends appropriate to company activities
- Assisting with admin & other tasks when required
Our day starts with a coffee at 8.45am and ends at 5.30pm onwards, dependent on evening events and over-running projects.
What are we looking for?
- A highly energised & self-motivated individual
- Enthusiasm to develop good experience & knowledge in SEO & PPC, specifically on Google
- A basic understanding of Social Media, Email Marketing, Web, UX and other digital disciplines
- Highly organised, punctual & keen to over-achieve
- A professional approach to work, managing others and conduct
- A relevant degree will be taken as a factor, however skill and experience will be the core decision making factors
Why work for us?
- We are a business based on values & beliefs, created by the staff
- A variety of projects & clients, from fashion retail brands to B2B tech companies
- Beautiful & air conditioned offices, close to the station
We are a small but very healthy company, with ambitions to grow in both team size and client base. We aim to recruit a highly motivated and driven individual with a hunger to learn, going over and above in all areas of their job.
A growing company also provides opportunities as things develop. Leadership skills are not an initial requirement, but something that will also be taken into consideration down the line for promotions, salary reviews and overall business objectives.
Benefits / what’s in it for you?
- Small company with a highly varied day to day
- Options for career progression as the company expands
- Generous company pension
- Exposure to brands and other experienced consultants
- Opportunities to expand knowledge and grow to new personal levels
- Experience in many areas of the business (sales, delivery, management & financials)
- Opportunity to work at the grass-roots of businesses and fuel satisfying marketing growth
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year